Basic resin starter kit
This kit includes:
- 1.33kg Liquid Crystal Cast30 resin;
- Mica powder 3g (your choice of colour), excluding colour shift. Please specify the colour at check out in special instructions;
- 2 packets of flakes (blue and silver). These are our standard flake range;
- 4 mixing cups which can be recycled: 2 X 70g/2 X 90 g;
- 1 graduated mixing cups to mix by volume. Look at our other items for a very affordable scale (excluding this as you might have a kitchen scale). This is the recommended way to measure resin;
- Mixing sticks (10);
- 4 pairs of latex gloves (this is an essential item). We advise you to source a box from a supplier in your area;
- Select the 'with torch' option to include a Zengaz torch. Easy and safer to use;
- Full instructions, and the MDS for the resin;
- 10ml of white liquid colouring liquid or paste (we might substitute colours);
Liquid Crystal Cast30 is a clear casting epoxy resin suitable for a variety of industrial and art-related projects requiring a rigid, clear finished casting. It is easily mixed by volume and features a very low viscosity for easy mixing and minimal bubble entrapment. Resin can be coloured with various products. Thin coatings can also be done with this product. Other resins would not give you casting flexibility.
The resin included is versatile to use. Once you are comfortable you can expand your preferences. There are many different resins on the market. We will be offering more options on our site.
The resin can be used for thin coats, and casting. Please read the MDS included with the kit.
You can add a coaster set for a base item (not included).
Our pocket or 2kg scale is ideal to weigh it out. We recommend working on weight. Highly recommended (not included).
We also offer coaster set to start your journey with a new adventure.
All customers buying this kit will receive a 20% discount voucher for our upcoming e-course on resin when it is released.
Please select required option. If unsure WhatsApp us please?